- 2010-03-18: Fixed a minor bug when passing null/empty values to urlencode
- 2010-01-31: Fixed a naming conflict with the internal (abortable) XMLHttpRequest object, normal Ajax.request calls were never affected.
- 2010-01-06: Passing a String to setTimeout and setInterval is allowed, but you should still always pass a function as the first argument (for the sake of performance and security).
- 2009-12-28: Fixed minor bug in Anim.ate.
- 2009-10-29: Added X-Requested-With header to calls made using Ajax.request.
- 2009-07-08: addClass and removeClass now accept arrays of elements as well as individual elements
- 2009-07-31: Added Anim.setDefaultDuration.
- 2009-07-23: Various internal tweaks to improve performance and reliability. Reduced minified filesize by ~1KB.
- 2009-07-21: Added an argument to CSS.getStyle to fetch the result as an integer.
- 2009-07-16: Added Dom.findPosition to get the position of an element on the page.
- 2009-07-08: Anim.ate now accepts arrays of elements as well as individual elements
- 2009-06-25: Added Array.shuffle to randomize elements in an Array.
- 2009-06-25: Added Array.find to search arrays using values or regular expressions. Uses native implementation if available.
- 2009-06-25: Added Valid.isIterable, which will include HTMLCollections and other Array-like objects that do not pass Valid.isArray.
- 2009-06-22: Improved animation performance and accuracy.
- 2009-06-21: Added Jelo.CSS.randomColor.
- 2009-06-19: CSS.setStyle accepts arrays of properties/values as well as individual strings.
- 2009-06-19: Event.add and Event.remove accept arrays of elements as well as individual elements.
- 2009-06-19: Added Jelo.Format.fromJSON to safely parse JSON.
- 2009-06-19: Added Jelo.Dom.fromString for easy element creation.
- 2009-06-19: Eliminated the need for an Adobe AIR adapter; Jelo now works exactly the same in AIR as in any browser.
- 2009-06-18: Integrated Sizzle selector engine "behind the scenes", no need to change your code!
- 2009-05-06: Reimplemented Ajax.request caching.
- 2009-04-20: Made one-at-a-time limitation for Ajax requests optional.
- 2009-04-15: Added Jelo.dragCheckbox, you can drag across checkboxes (or a subset of checkboxes) to check or uncheck them. check out the dragCheckbox example.
- 2009-03-23: Cross-browser support for background-position (usually non-IE), background-position-x / background-position-y (usually IE-only) throughout Jelo.CSS and Jelo.Anim.
- 2009-03-20: CSS.setStyle defaults to "px" if (and only if) no unit is specified.
- 2009-03-17: CSS.getStyle attempts to track down actual width and height when IE reports "auto".
- 2009-02-21: Fixed a bug that prevented reusing XMLHttpRequest objects in IE.
- 2009-02-21: First version of JSDoc documentation released.
- 2009-02-18: CSS.getStyle accepts arrays of properties as well as individual strings.
- 2009-02-17: Added getStackTrace for debugging.
- 2009-02-13: Basic drag and drop functionality.
- 2009-02-13: CSS.getStyle and CSS.setStyle now accept arrays of elements as well as individual elements.
Jelo is an AJAX library designed to make writing rich internet applications easy. It provides a full but focused feature set and allows you to mold your own Jelo to suit your individual development needs.
Jelo is developed to work on most modern platforms, including:
- Mozilla Firefox 2+
- Internet Explorer 6+
- Google Chrome 1+
- Safari 3+
- Opera 9+
- Adobe AIR 1+
Jelo may work on other platforms as well, but problems in any of the above browsers should be reported as bugs.
- revised drag/drop functionality
- behind-the-scenes improvements for event handling
- cross-browser debug console